Sunday, March 4, 2012

Professional Learning Plan

I had a lot of fun evaluating where I've come from and where I'm headed as a teacher for this exercise. Here's my Prezi to show this information. I am excited about the possibilities for learning as I continue on my journey.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your visions is ultimately focused on student learning!

    "Technology will always be expanding" - is this a promise that you are making?

    You identified pitfalls are certainly inevitable. How do you plan to overcome them?

    I hope you are able to continue blogging once a week. This could be a powerful tool for you as an educator. You can do it!

    Your desire to be more active in PD opportunities at school is admirable. YOur active participation demonstrates leadership and takes initiative in putting the kids first...your positive attitude will make a big difference.

    You outlined good short term and long term goals. Best of luck this summer. Have fun...the summer cohort is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice plan for growing as an educator. I have many common goals with you, I just tried to limit my goals so that I did not get overwhelmed like I did last summer. I hope that you can find more ways to effectively use technology in the classroom, which is something I am working towards as well. Let me know how your Moodle idea goes. I am working on making my own CMS with Weebly for my 8th grade class next year. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your presentation. Sometimes I have trouble condensing mine, as you could tell, but your was not overwhelming and it was straight to the point. That's awesome you guys get to use clickers. You promises/goals are great and I love how you extended them to beyond this course into your summer courses and wanting to create a Moodle. I have never used that, so I will have to check that out. I also like your goal to blog once a week. This will keep you in touch with others and with your own personal growth.

    ReplyDelete