Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wicked Problem Project Part C: Implementation

Here's my podcast about phase one of my implementation for the Wicked Problem Project.


3 comments:

  1. Ah...Pinnacle...good memories. I remember how frustrating it was that parents saw something different than I did.

    It is always good to have the technology director on board. :) Good for you! It is great to hear that you are taking on a leadership role (little do you know) already. I look forward to hearing about the next phase in this project.

    Keep up the good work...and keep the good ideas rolling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to instill responsibility. That is awesome that you had so much support and encouragement to integrate the emailing system. Emailing is a lifelong tool that is not fading out. I am not surprised that navigation was difficult. We often assume younger generations know their way around technology, but often they can only do simply tasks and need scaffolding for the more complex tools. I implemented a website last year and it took a while for them to know their way around the site. Hopefully next year it will be a breeze to implement now that you've worked the kinks out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have the right people working with you to get this project off the ground! Our technology is a little difficult to get started, since there is only one person (out of building) who can do any changes to the computers at school. There are going to be bumps in the round when starting something new with the kids, but it sounds like you know how to work the kinks out. Good work!

    ReplyDelete